Re: [Gnumed-devel] Karteieinträge didn't refresh

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Karteieinträge didn't refresh
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 11:31:00 +0100

FYI: gnumed-devel is read by more people. The -bugs list is
fine to post to, too, but is so far mainly used for automatic
bug reporting and answers to automatic bug reports. However,
choose as you wish.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 11:16:13AM +0100, Daniel Witte wrote:

> if i add a new "Problem" within the "Karteieintrag", the new Problem did not
> refresh the table in the left corner. I must quit the View and go back. Then
> the Value will be shown.

I'll look into that.

> There is also the Problem with the "catchable Exception", if i click right
> on the List. ;-)

This has already been fixed (see the -bugs list for a
dissection) and pushed to the public git repository. It is
slated for release with 1.4.14. Since this problem is easily
avoidable there won't be an immediate release for it.