Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed feature list

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed feature list
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:36:02 +0000

On 2015-01-15, at 7:04 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I wonder whether someone might update the feature list
>
>       http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/WhatCanIActuallyDOWithGNUmedToday

Done.

Mind you, I took the liberty of re-organizing, within-section, in alpha order
(English language alpha)

Project members are welcome to re-sequence any non-English versions of the same
page.

Regardless of how these things are all named in other languages, I would expect
the groupings of items would remain the same, whereas their sequencing could be
different if people wished to alpha-sort within these other wiki page languages.

-- Jim