Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements plugin unable to manage more than one sc

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements plugin unable to manage more than one screenful of data
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 00:44:28 +0100

I have known these display glitches for a long time. The
trouble is - we (GNUmed, that is) don't do anything to
influence that behaviour, wxPython does that all by itself.
Now I really have to dig into this and find out how to make
wxPython behave sanely.

Note that I have found the following to provide workarounds
to get things realigned when needed:

        - change patient and come back
        - resize/move client window
        - slighty resize grid columns (drag vertical lines around)

Once hl7 import fully works again with the new hl7 python
module version I will dig into this issue.

Karsten