Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed1.5 in Ubuntu

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed1.5 in Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 11:34:10 +0100

Hi,

I uploaded 1.4.14 Debian packages to Debian unstable with the only
intention to meet the next Ubuntu sync.  Since I do not use Ubuntu and
simply do not know:  Do you receive the Debian packaged versions that
way via Ubuntu automatically or is this a useless attempt from my side?

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de