[Gnumed-devel] GNUMed

From: Kumara Mendis
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:05:53 +0530

Hello

I am a medical doctor and an academic currently in Sri Lanka.

I was on a email list forum trying to install an EMR for Sri Lanka.

One main issue is that we do not have a list of generic - brand names that can be included in a EMR. Sri Lanka imports a significant number of medications from India.

Vaibhav on the list mentioned that GNUMEd has a list of nearly 5000 medications in the form generic-Brand.

Is there any possibility of access to the list or importing the list to include in the prescription module of an EMR for a SL doctor?

Thanks in advance

Kumara Mendis
address@hidden