Re: [Gnumed-devel] ImportError: No module named psycopg2

From: Holger Patzelt
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ImportError: No module named psycopg2
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 08:40:45 +0200

> Am 28.03.2015 um 23:40 schrieb Busser, Jim <address@hidden>:

>>> I might be in a position to self-sponsor to come over from Canada.
Although I would love to sponsor you, I lack the financial opportunity at the
moment.
Until now, or business is not more than a brain pear. That's why I suggested to
start with a public domain tool.
(Maybe there is no need to explain that, but as I started this thread I feel
somehow in a position to explain myself...)
But besides the question of ' will our business ever start', I watched
debian-med and GNUmed for years now and would love to provide you with some
help.

>> I'd be glad to help with getting accommodation / sustenance
>> worked out.

Depending on -having time at all- I would love to join in to:
- get to know you folks
- join and help in any way you need (and I can)
And having actual and older Mac (and Linux) hardware shouldn't be the worst
starting point...

And beeing able to travel with our Camping-Car I do not need any accommodation
at all, besides a street wide enough to provide space for the car and any other
traffic still to pass by... :-)