Re: [Gnumed-devel] Adding a new Drug Database

From: gilga gilga
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Adding a new Drug Database
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 11:45:54 +0200

Thanks for your help!
And then, how can GNUmed use this file?
In the database, I've got name of the drug, posology, interactions, secondary effects, etc.. It would be nice to show that directly into GNUmed!

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 07:27:25 +0000

On 2015-06-07, at 12:21 AM, gilga gilga <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi I'd like to use a French drug database (free database "public database of drugs": http://base-donnees-publique.medicaments.gouv.fr/ ) on GNUmed. For the moment, this database is stored into a SQLite database.
How can I make it available to be used by GNUmed?

The first step might be to export the data into csv files, and also to export the table structures so that a mapping into GNUmed tables can be identified.

-- Jim