Re: [Gnumed-devel] your website is down or at least unavailable from Hun

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] your website is down or at least unavailable from Hungary
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 16:35:49 +0000

On 2015-09-04, at 1:01 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 09:55:00AM +0200, Kádár Attila wrote:
>
>> changed slightly:
>>
>> Forbidden
>>
>> You don't have permission to access [...]
>
> Indeed, that's an Adverse Event :) of us working on getting
> things back on track.
>
> Thanks for bearing with us !
>
> Viszontlátásra,
> Karsten

I notice that the wiki (wiki.gnumed.de) has been back up for a few days,
however downloads.gnumed.de remains down.

I held back from placing a notice to this effect on this wiki page

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuideHomeShort

however if it is believed that it could take more than a few days more to get
the download service up, it might be worth inserting a temporary notice (which
I would be willing to remember to take down). :-)

Jim