Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] Problem bootstrapping database for new

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] Problem bootstrapping database for new installation (version 1.5.9)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:22:51 +0100

> Thank you Karsten! That solved my problem. I was able to finish the
> installation and get GNUmed running. I appreciate your help.

Welcome. Feel free to ask further questions as needed.

Currently 1.6 is under development which I hope to release
this year still.

Note that you'd have to describe to the mailing list(s) if
you want to successfully post directly. We've got -bugs
(mostly used for bug reports sent from within the client),
-announce (which mostly receives announcements regarding
releases, or other things needing announcement), and -dev
(intended for dev talk but often the main place of
discussions).