[Gnumed-devel] Hello World again ;)

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Hello World again ;)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:07:59 -0200

Hello guys,

Just to inform you that I have my Masters (MSc.) degree now and that means I will be getting back to this GNUMed list for a little reading now.

FWIW ... I  have a oficial Windows 10 box working and will be installing GNUmed on my Linux Mint 17.3 Cinamon ... If I get any trouble will be getting back to you.

If I can help (before getting to know GNUmed again) in any way just send me some smoke signs and I'll try to oblige.

Thanks all for this project.

Rogerio (Brazil).