Re: [Gnumed-devel] System Functional Requirements

From: Alejandro Velasco Dimate
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] System Functional Requirements
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:39:30 -0500

For example, something like this:

"......

User Inactivity Logout - Terminates the user active session after an specific time of  inactivity:

User password - must match the folowing criteria:
  • The user password must contain at least one number and one Capital letter.
  • Must be encripted by using a SHA1 algorithm
"
Or something even more detailed.

Thanks!!.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 05:50:28PM -0500, Alejandro Velasco Dimate wrote:

> Hi! I have a question. has GNUMED a Functional Requirement Documentation
> available? Im searching for specific regulations and restrictions in the
> code.

Hello Alejandro !

Can you be more specific ?  Maybe an example of what you are
looking for would help.

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346