[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed sever installation

From: Chandra Shekhar Chouhan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed sever installation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 08:32:03 +0530

Dear Sir
I am trying to install GNU-med server in  my window 10 64-bit laptop. I am going to make this laptop a server and a client. It is given that it needed PostgreSQL for installation. but while installing this when i am trying to run the SQL shell then it is showing "FATAL authentication error".
Also i need to create a database and table in that.
We are from Christian Hospital Mungeli. A charitable hospital in a remote area in Chhattisgarh,India. We need this software for our Mobile Clinic.
So kindly help me.

Regards
chandra shekhar
Christian hospital mungeli