Re: [Gnumed-devel] Portable gnumed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Portable gnumed
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:32:50 +0200

Hello Gokulakannan Vijayaraman,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 02:04:01PM +0530, Gokulakannan Vijayaraman wrote:

> I am trying to install portable gnumed on my computer..but I am receiving
> error messages on running postgreseql.i have attached screen shot of it.
> Kindly helps to resolve this issue

There are several things to note here:

- there is no up to date portable version

- one of the error messages is about pgAdmin and does not come from GNUmed

- the other error message tells you what else to try
        - try other credentials
        - try another database
        - look at the error log

You'll have to tell us what happens when you follow that advice.

GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B