gm-bootstrapping error

From: mister . k
Subject: gm-bootstrapping error
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 22:45:37 +0200

Hello,

I have been trying to install gnumed on a fresh install of debian, first installing the debian-med metapackage (apt-get install med-practice) and then following instructions here :

https://www.gnumed.de/documentation/GNUmedDatabaseInstallation.html

and here :

https://www.ghacks.net/2009/11/10/set-up-a-gnumed-backend-server/

When I do sudo gm-bootstrap_server command, I get the following message :

=======================================
Bootstrapping GNUmed database system...
=======================================
You are about to install the following parts of GNUmed:
bundle "config" in <gnumed_v2> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "reference" in <gnumed_v2> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "demographics" in <gnumed_v2> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "clinical" in <gnumed_v2> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "documents" in <gnumed_v2> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "office" in <gnumed_v2> (or overridden) on <>
This will set up a monolithic GNUmed backend with all bundles
in one database named [gnumed]. It will contain the core schema
without country or language-specific components. Those will
have to be added by using one of the bootstrap-XX.conf file
where XX represents the ISO country code.

Currently this file will also import the test accounts which
MUST be removed prior to real use.

==> bootstrapping "config" ...
==> dropping pre-existing target database [gnumed_v2] ...
==> cloning [template1] (7917 kB) as target database [gnumed_v2] ...
==> reindexing target database (can take a while) ...
==> revalidating constraints in target database (can take a while) ...
==> transferring users ...
... skipped (unconfigured)
==> bootstrapping "reference" ...
==> bootstrapping "demographics" ...
==> bootstrapping "clinical" ...
Cannot bootstrap bundles.

Please check the log file for details:

/var/log/gnumed/server/bootstrap-latest.log

I have been using Linux for quite a time but have always been a basic user. Could you please tell me how best to send the content of the logfile?

Thank you for any help or suggestion.

Kei

J'utilise Lilo, le moteur de recherche qui finance des projets sociaux et environnementaux et sa messagerie mail qui minimise mon impact carbone