gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Idea for realtime tagcache updating

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Idea for realtime tagcache updating
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:54:19 +0000

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 02:42:55PM -0500, Stan Mulder wrote:

>    I've been adding this line to
>    /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/gnump3d/plugins/prefs.pm at about line 196. It's a
>    more thorough sort when the tracks reach the player:
>
>    $OPTIONS{'$ARTIST $ALBUM $TRACK'} = "By Artist, Album, Track";

  Thanks for that, I've added it now.

  Somebody recently suggested changing the options so there are
 two boxes:

        [Sort term one]   [Sort term two]

  This would allow you to make more complex selections, I think it's
 mostly a good idea, but I've not gotten round to doing it yet.

>    Also, plugin_random_exclude needs to be added to gnump3d.conf.

  Also committed, along with additions for all the plugin-specific
 options.  (Like plugin_random_song_count for example).

Steve