gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Question for Steve

From: Michael Rensing
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Question for Steve
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:20:10 -0700

Hi Steve,

I thought I'd move some of my comments/questions to the devel list. I've started validating the html and css for my "Pocket" theme, and am finding a couple of little bugs in the html code.

If I have a fix for a module, what form would you like to have the suggested change in? I could just describe the change somehow, or I could create a diff file, or ??

Regards,
Michael