gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] SQLite status

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] SQLite status
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:05:31 +0100

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:22:24PM -0400, Ross Mohn wrote:

>    Can you give us an update on the new SQLite version of gnump3d? I'm
>    anxious to make customize my template and would love to do it in the new
>    version. Perhaps a beta release?

  Nothing on the horizon for the foreseeable future.  There was some
 discussion :

    http://gnump3d.chrissearle.net/

  But that has stalled.

  I will be making a 2.9 final release shortly.  I did hope to do
 that at the weekend, but I was too busy in the end to manage it.

  That will include the recently posted auth-digest patch and
 a couple of other cleanups.

Steve