gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Question about themes

From: bigfoot
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Question about themes
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:37:16 -0500

Greetings all.  I apologize if this has been answered already.  I searched
through the
archives and did not find it so I doubt that it has but either or.

Anyways my question is pertaining to the topic of themes.  I have created a
theme in
which index.html has the main layout and uses an inline frame that displays the
custom
playlist, preferences, stats, etc.  Unfortunately however, I cannot get the
directories
that contain the music to display with the $DIRECTORIES line as $DIRECTORIES
only works
in the index.html file and I need them to be displayed in another file that
will then
show up in the inline frame.  Is there any way perhaps in the config.ini file
that I
can tell it to use $DIRECTORIES in another file?  Or even a way that lets
gnump3d load
up a different default page instead of index.html?  I apologize as I know this
sounds a
bit confusing but I would really like to get this to work as I have been
messing around
with it for a while now.  Thanks very much.
XMail.net Communications Center