gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] How to pass configuration option into gnump3d::mp3info?

From: Vasily i. Redkin
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] How to pass configuration option into gnump3d::mp3info?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:47:30 +0400

I want to be able to set default ID3 encoding somwhere in configuration file. I've made a quick hack (see attached patch) to mp3info.pm with a hardcoded encoding, but it wuld be nice to make it configurable and, may be include this changes into official release. The question is: what is the right way to pass values from configuration file into mp3info.pm?
Patch is based on gnump3d version 2.9.9.9-2 (from debian stable).

--
 vir                                    icq:9326537