[Gnump3d-users] GNU MP3 under Windows

From: Joshua Griffin
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] GNU MP3 under Windows
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:08:38 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to run the GNU MP3 under windows xp. I have extracted the folders to c:/gnump3d2 directory and have tried to the run the program. I have downloaded perl. I am using the standard folder c:/mp3 as the location of my music. The program runs and give the following output:

c:\gnump3d2>run
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

<it then prints some contact info for the software>

Indexing your music collection, this may take some time.

<Run with '--fast' if you do not wish this to occur at startup>.

Any ideas as to why it cannot find the specified folder? What about the two syntax errors at the beginning?

Thanks,

Josh