Re: [Gnump3d-users] Windows woes

From: Kevin Reilly
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Windows woes
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:22:34 +0100

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 you wrote:

least).  But often I don't make it that far or when I click on any link after
logging in gnump3d crashes.  Like I said earlier, I don't get any error message
from gnump3d, however the web browser simply complains that it cannot connect.
Has anyone had this problem before?

Where were you when I was trawling the archives looking for other victims? :) (See my message 'Server drops back to command line under Windows').

I hope someone can come up with a solution to this. Hopefully it'll turn out to be something as simple as a temporary compatibility issue between current releases of GNUMP3d and ActivePerl. If not, and we turn out to be the only two users suffering this, it might be worth comparing setups at some point down the line to see if there's a commonality.

In the mean time I'm going to keep an eye on here and see if anyone else de-lurks!

--
Kev
                             "Please leave your values at the front desk."