Re: [Gnump3d-users] Can't access Random Selection

From: Jeremy Cohoe
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Can't access Random Selection
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:50:18 -0000

Yeah, that seemed to do the trick. I didn't add that line to the config, but
now Winamp / IE / whatever opens up any playlist that I try, even up to 50
songs.

Now I get alot of Error: Not a valid MPEG file error's from Winamp. I assume
this is from having a long filename?

>From the Error-log:
*** - /home/jeremy/Tunes/MP3-Disk-6-Various/Misc/U-Z/U Can't Touch
This.mp3***

Sometimes I get the Error: Not a valid MPEG file, and sometimes I don't,
even with the same song.

Any ideas what to check/change? I'm thinking I might change from
MP3-Disk-6-Various to something smaller...?

 Thanks,

 - Jeremy