Re: [Gnump3d-users] main:date line 3394 error

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] main:date line 3394 error
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:50:16 +0100

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 04:56:16AM +0100, Kevin Reilly wrote:

> I suppose I really should have posted this earlier but being fairly new
> to this whole thing I assumed it was already noted and due for
> correction in the next version.

  It's been corrected in CVS already - it should probably make the
 online bugs list as that's a bit of a joke right now.

> On a related note, is there a list of requested features on the web
> anywhere, or is it necessary to trawl the mailing list archive? I have a
> couple of ideas but being a newbie I don't want to repeat what anyone
> else has already suggested.

  The closest thing is the 'TODO' file in the source distribution,
 and an unordered list I have on scraps of paper next to my desk.

  Pulling together a good list would be a good idea, but I've never
 quite gotten round to it.  I'm not so good at organising things.

Steve