Re: [Gnump3d-users] Any French users out there?

From: Kevin Reilly
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Any French users out there?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 07:44:43 +0100

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 Steve Kemp wrote:

Pour les d?tails complets, visite le URL pour D?tails copiants donn?
ci-dessous :

D?tails copiants :

My French is piss-poor so I'll be no help with a general translation, but those ?s look like accented e characters (8-bit) that have been forced through a system with only 7-bit resolution, possibly a mail relay.

Was the document e-mailed to you as ASCII? If so try asking the author to zip the text and send it again as an attachment.

--
Kev
 "After the Countess had broken the traditional bottle of champagne on the