[Gnump3d-users] One more with the MIME type problem.

From: Alberto Camacho
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] One more with the MIME type problem.
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:25:48 +0000

Having same issue as Tony posted, running on a new Fedora Core 2 system. Was working fine, until I pointed the music directory to another location (windows file server). I went back to the initial config as a test and it gives me the same error message. Here is what Tony reported:

Tony Gambone wrote:
"Hi, I've been trying to set up gnump3d on a new Fedora system. I've used gnump3d with other distros before so am familiar with configuration, etc. I believe I'm having some issues with the mime types; whenever I type the URL, mozilla/firefox tells me that I am trying to download a file of type application/vnd.mif which has extension .mif. This is an empty file, and the extension is listed in /etc/gnump3d/mime.types. I'm just not sure why it's trying to serve me a mif file rather than html. Running gnump3d --debug tells me that there is no mime type for /usr/share/gnump3d//Tabular, although the theme is set to default in gnump3d.conf. Thanks for your help!