Re: ADV: [Gnump3d-users] New song indicator?

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: ADV: [Gnump3d-users] New song indicator?
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:45:08 +0100

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 04:18:28PM -0400, Boris Kurktchiev wrote:
> Is it possible to have some kind of indicator of new stuff? Edna has that
> capability and I figured that gnump3d being based on edna at one point or
> another would have had something like that by now.

  (Based on in spirit, not in code in any way.  Ever).

  This is now tested properly and committed, if you wish you can list
 'new' (or any configurable text) next to the names of directories when
 they have been recently modified.

  By default this string is inserted if the directory has been modified
 in the last week, but again this is configurable.

  The new settings are 'new_format' and 'new_days' and are documented
 in the manpage for gnump3d.conf and inside that file itself.

  See also '$NEW' which is used to control where this is inserted.

  If the, intermittent, CVS problems are still occurring with the GNU
 site please find a recent dump at:

        http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/GNUMP3d/CVS/

Steve