Re: [Gnump3d-users] Handling the random selection options

From: Stuffed Crust
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Handling the random selection options
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:03:30 -0500

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 09:21:01AM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
>   Sadly not .. there probably should be though.  I guess it's going
>  to depend on the number of directories people have that they want
>  to exclude - I can imagine some people wanting to miss a lot and
>  so there would be too many to list in a configuration file.
>
>   Perhaps we should test for a '.ignore' file in the directories to
>  be excluded?

Honestly the simple solution would be along the lines of:

random_exclude_regexp = (private|trashyPop|demos)

Or we could go fancier and have, say, a tab delimited list of regexps to
apply.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy                                   ICQ: 1318344
Melbourne, FL                                    JID: address@hidden