[Gnump3d-users] Re: Single quotes and $new_days

From: Matti Somppi
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Re: Single quotes and $new_days
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:43:40 +0300

----clip----

----clip----
> I also noticed that the links in most recent tracks were broken if the
> file names contained single quotes. I managed to fix this by changing
> the line 154 in recent.pm to
>
>     $text .=
----clip----

Am I writing to a wrong list or has anybody taken a look at this?

Anyway, I found that the $new_days parameter in the /etc/gnump3d.conf
is not working as it should (changing the value of it has no effect).
This can be fixed by changing the line 3320 in gnump3d2 from

      $new_days   = getConfig( "new_count", 7 );
      $new_days   = getConfig( "new_days", 7 );

The other way is of course to change the parameter name in
gnump3d.conf to $new_count.

Thanks,

--
//matti