Re: [Gnump3d-users] Trouble streaming files ending in .m4a

From: kracker
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Trouble streaming files ending in .m4a
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:31:54 -0500

Mark,

Thank you for your quick replies :)

I also do the same and did look (too briefly) into those suggestions, already.
I also tried your first suggestion during my first round of testing :)

I did notice a few entries in the list archives regarding this but
none that seemed to address clearly the specific solution (I could
very well be blind :)

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnump3d-users/2004-11/msg00019.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=m4a&submit=Search%21&idxname=gnump3d-users&max=100&result=normal&sort=score
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnump3d-users/2004-12/msg00008.html

Respectfully,
//kracker

Eban Moglen : talk at NYU - May 14 2002 - Freedom : The Future of the
Net: Why We Win