Re: [Gnump3d-users] MP3 to Ogg Mass Audio Library Conversions

From: kracker
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] MP3 to Ogg Mass Audio Library Conversions
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:28:50 -0500

Greetings,

I first wanted to point out first that it is not my intention or
desire to exasperate the readers of this list with my (possible)
rehash of frequently asked questions by non-free software users slowly
learning to bridge the ethical contradiction which most of my
generation was born into, most without knowing any different by
replacing their non-free solutions with free solutions.

I have searched for a recursive directory of mp3s conversion to Ogg
and found these.
http://oggasm.sourceforge.net/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/oggasm/

http://freshmeat.net/projects/mp32ogg/
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=convert%20ogg%20mp3

I find that I try hard to ask clear questions and write very thick
messages to encompass and explain an issue so completely that when
someone follows my writings they will understand the conversations as
_everything_ (that possibly can be documented publicly, is)

I find that users searching the various nets will find these
repositories of documentation (google tends to increase this
occurrence) they will find both the question (which they are asking)
and the / an answer (which they are seeking). I'm not unique, but at
time what I say and where I say it are ;)

Others users in time might benefit from these suggestions / notes in
the archives. Well, I'm off to oggasm ;)

cheers,
//kracker

FSF : Richard M Stallman : What Should it Mean to Promote Free Software?