Re: [Gnump3d-users] Sort Order Not Working

From: Kai Michael Poppe
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Sort Order Not Working
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 02:00:13 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Kemp" <address@hidden>

http://kmpoppe.homelinux.net:8888/schnappi_das_kleine_krokodil/
>   [Connection refused]

Memory Overflow ...

>   Does adding '?sort_order=$TRACK' to the URL work?
>   It should.

It does, but since I was planning to use to deamon for large-scale
sound-example distribution that wouldn't be practical.

>   It could be that the configuration setting you're placing in
>  gnump3d.conf is being overridden by that in the theme file
> 'config.ini'.

It is. I simply added sort_order = $TRACK to the appr. config.ini and now it
sorts by $TRACK - marking that sort_order was NOT set in the config.ini
prior to my change...

Greetings and thanks for your help

---
So long (and thanks for all the fish)