Re: [Gnump3d-users] Can I change the player display

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Can I change the player display
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:18:37 -0400

Michael Rensing wrote:

Hello, I'm having some fun creating a theme for my iPaq. The player I'm using right now is GSPlayer (in case that means anything to you :-) ) It works! I can use my handheld to play lists of tunes, and it's got the capacity of my linux box behind it!

When tracks are playing, the information is being shown as "Artist - Album - Song". I assume that this information is being fed from gnump3d. I'd really prefer to have the display be "Song - Artist". Is there any way to control this from the theme?

If not, where would I look in the source?

I believe that is set in the main configuration file at /etc/gnump3d/gnump3d.conf

Stan