Re: [Gnump3d-users] how to find source of warnings

From: C. Menge
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] how to find source of warnings
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:35:43 +0200

Stuffed Crust wrote:

> Oddly enough, we have two back-to-back stats going on here.  I just
> fixed that, and added in a debug message if the stat() call fails.
>
> So give current CVS a whirl, and let us know how it goes.

I don't have the aforementioned problem, but a very similar one.
I didn't mention it yet because despite the error messages, everything
seems to work.

My environment is WinXP, ActiveState Perl v5.8.7.

> main::sanitizePath() called too early to check prototype at
> D:\Tools\GNUmp3d\bin\gnump3d2 line 920.
> main::sanitizePath() called too early to check prototype at
> D:\Tools\GNUmp3d\bin\gnump3d2 line 954.

I tried the CVS version from five minutes ago, it's still there :-)

          Cédric

BTW: size.pm is broken too, at least for windows users. I had to
     hardcode the path to gnump3d-index.bat in line 122 to make it work.
     I'm not too perl literate, but I believe it needs an OS
     differentiation. Maybe you could use the surplus one from gnump3d2
     :-)