Re: [Gnump3d-users] "Play All" delivers wrong song length - and strange

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] "Play All" delivers wrong song length - and strange numbers in title formatting.
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:01:22 +0100

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 12:04:34AM +0200, C. Menge wrote:
> Aleksey wrote:
> > The same for me. Anyone have any info how to cure this trouble ?
>
> Yes - I did submit a patch in
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnump3d-users/2005-09/msg00009.html
> which is not yet included in CVS.

  Sorry I must have missed this.  Committed now, thanks a lot.

  I see in the referenced message you asked about commit access?  Here's
 a fun challenge.  If you can submit a patch to the Makefile to make
 it support:

        make install PREFIX=/foo/bar

  And also :

        make install HOME  - or similar.  Not sure how that should work.

  To install things sensibly inside ~/.

  Then you can have it ;)

  The makefile for installing is *really* nasty.  The hard part is getting
 the correct directory for perl modules, and also updating the configuration
 file automatically to setup the appropriate paths...

Steve