Re: [Gnump3d-users] Looking for Custom Playlists

From: Ibon
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Looking for Custom Playlists
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:07:21 +0100

El Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:36:56 +0100
"C. Menge" <address@hidden> dijo:

Hi again:

> Well, so you didn't run the indexer. Just do it.

Ok, done. But unfortunately nothing happens. I try "gnump3d-index",
"gnump3d-index --debug", "gnump3d-index --verbose", "gnump3d-index --stats",
but "*tag.cache*" doesn't appears to be nowhere. Where is it supposed to be?...
I think it would be at music's "DocumentRoot", right?.
Also I have read the manual of the command and I've realize that the command
search for music tags. I've install id3tool to look for that point, and all the
music have their respective tag.

At this point I think I satisfied your wishes...I ran the indexer :D

Next? :)

Ibon.

--
Visítame en http://sinanimodelucro.dyns.cx
Usa GNU/Linux, tu úlceras te lo agradecerán.

Realizado con Software Libre.
----