Re: [Gnump3d-users] Looking for Custom Playlists

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Looking for Custom Playlists
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 00:13:26 +0000

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 01:07:21AM +0100, Ibon wrote:

> Ok, done. But unfortunately nothing happens. I try "gnump3d-index",
> "gnump3d-index --debug", "gnump3d-index --verbose", "gnump3d-index --stats",
> but "*tag.cache*" doesn't appears to be nowhere. Where is it supposed to
> be?... I think it would be at music's "DocumentRoot", right?.

  It will be located wherever the 'tag_cache' setting in
  /etc/gnump3d/gnump3d.conf specifies it should be created.

  Upon my host, (as we all know the default settings are merely my
 settings ;), it is:

    /var/cache/gnump3d/song.tags

> At this point I think I satisfied your wishes...I ran the indexer :D
>
> Next? :)

  Check to see if the file exists as specified above.  If so then
 try pointing your browser at the server and looking at songs.  If
 that doesn't give you any joy then stop the server;

    /etc/init.d/gnump3d stop

  And, as root, run:

    gnump3d --fast --debug

  Browse and paste the output into a message here to see if there
 is anything further we can do to help.

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/