[Gnump3d-users] Question about modifying tagbrowse

From: svarog
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Question about modifying tagbrowse
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:42:00 -0500

Hello I am trying to get tagbrowse to work a little different.

I already added a sort by comment if anyone is interested, all I had to do was edit tagbrowse.pm:

add this line to sub sendTagBrowseTop ()

and
   } elsif ( $uri =~ address@hidden(year|comment|artist|title|album|genre)/?$@ ) {
        AllOfAType($1);
    } elsif ( $uri =~ address@hidden(year|comment|artist|title|album|genre)/(.*)@ ) {

add the "comment" in there

---

I want to make it so when I browse, instead of finally spitting out a list of files to me it would have one extra step before that.

For example right now it is, sorting by year:
Year/2002/"LIST OF 100 files"
I want it to be
Year/2002/"List of all "Artist - Album" that are in 2002"/List of all songs in that album

in tagbrowse.pm I got really confused about how to add one more check before listing all the files, has anyone done this before and can share their changes? Thanks