[Gnump3d-users] changes

From: Michael Collard
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] changes
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:29:30 +0800

Noticed the changes with options for the file types have gone... I've
just spent the last couple of hours mulling over this and other
possibilities. I don't want to re-code the wooden wheel...

How about an improved playlist (custom playlist) plugin that is able to
have filetypes toggled within the plugin, that is also able to save
playlists (limited number per user) with a custom name too?

This sounds more like a proper playlist manager, and a way to implement
file type prefs for making those playlists. I actually like the sound of
this :).  How about you Steve? What do you think?