Re: [Gnump3d-users] CVS changes ..

From: Stuffed Crust
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] CVS changes ..
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:30:24 -0500

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 03:30:25AM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
>   See that post for details.  Short version is that the
>  best approach is to checkout a new copy:

Alternatively, you can run this from your existing checkout directory:

  find . -path '.*/CVS/Root' -print0 | xargs -0 perl -i -p -e \
     's/:ext:anoncvs\@(cvs\.)?s/:pserver:address@hidden/'

Seemed to work for my anoncvs checkouts..

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy                                   ICQ: 1318344
Melbourne, FL