Re: [Gnump3d-users] multiple drives with audio files possible?

From: Jort Rupert
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] multiple drives with audio files possible?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:17:35 +0100

Seth Russel @ 21st of January, 01:58:
my audio files are distributed across several drives in my WinXP system. Is there a way to configure gnump3d to accomodate audio files that aren't in one single drive/root folder? This is the one thing that is keeping me from moving from Edna to gnump3...

Sorry, I have no clear sollution for you. However, I was wondering you could try something like Samba (at least, that's what it is called in *nix). It is a protocol to connect several computers to each other graphically. But, isn't that standard in Windows? I mean: all Windows computers in the same network will be displayed in "Network-environment" if it's correctly configured. Can't you give a path to the shared folders in your network environment?