Re[2]: [Gnump3d-users] APE files in gnump3d

From: David Bosque
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnump3d-users] APE files in gnump3d
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:14:41 +0100

Hi Stan,

   I think you forgot to send your message to the list again ;-). I'll
   forward it again as I think it may be interesting to others.

   I've  made  a  comparison  between  ape  and  flac  at it's maximum
   compression  and  I  got  the same results as you (high compression
   in  flac  does  take  much longer and the winning in size is almost
   negligible).

   I  have around 9gb in ape files now and growing, some day I'll take
   the  time  to  convert it all to flac, but for now I'll leave as it
   is,  as  I  am  not  going  to  see any difference. Thanks for your
   interest, anyway.

   Regards,
   David

Con fecha lunes, 30 de enero de 2006, 16:58:07, escribiste: