[Gnump3d-users] file.types not found on windows

From: C. Menge
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] file.types not found on windows
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:06:57 +0100

Hi,

The newest CVS version doesn't run properly on windows machines:

Starting the script works as usual, but as soon as one tries to load the
web interface, the console reads:

| Testing for directory: F:/mp3/
| Password file found
| Can't read configuration in /etc/gnump3d/file.types: No such file or
| directory

Sure, it can't find it - because this file is located next to mime.types
in ...\gnump3d\etc\ on my windows machine.

However, I can't find a way to set the proper path - and previous
versions didn't seem to require any setting for this.

Maybe there is an erroneus hardcoded path somewhere?

      Cédric