Re: [Gnump3d-users] time zone adjustment

From: Jort Rupert
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] time zone adjustment
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:51:42 +0100

I'm now configuring the way things look, and I'm wondering if there is a way to
adjust the time stamp on the log file to my current time zone?

Aaah! That's why I don't understand the time-thingy in my recent played
tracks-log thingy thing. Sometimes I have listened to a song later than I'm
living on that very moment. Never mind ;)