[Gnump3d-users] Pocket theme

From: Michael Rensing
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Pocket theme
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:19:50 -0800

Hello Everyone,

As promised (finally) here is my theme for the Pocket PC. I've called it "Pocket" for obvious reasons. I spent quite a bit of time last fall debugging it, and I've validated the HTML and CSS, so it should be clean.

Steve, could you add this to the distribution? I think it's ready...

For the Pocket PC player, I tried to use GSPlayer, but it doesn't seem to handle the m3u files. Thanks to Mark Kenyon, I've found that TCPMP works. I think the controls could use a bit of polish, but it's got the ability to handle video as well as audio, so I'm starting to wonder about converting movies to mp4's...

Regards,
Michael