[Gnump3d-users] mp3 downloading

From: linuxhippy
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] mp3 downloading
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:03:17 -0500 (CDT)

A user of my gnump3 server pointed out to me today that in order for him to
download my mp3 files he had to right click on the download link, pick save as,
and then specify in the download box that it was of type mp3.  A lot of work
for the average computer user.  He's using IE and I've had the same problem on
Firefox and Opera web browsers.  Is there something I can do to my set up so
that gnump3 is more user friendly (left click on download and download starts)?

Marty