Re: [Gnump3d-users] --lang xx: how

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] --lang xx: how
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:39:06 +0100

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 12:30:33PM +0200, Chris Epicier wrote:

> on my suse 9.3 box I just cant get gnump3d in german
>
> I added --lang de in the init.d gnump3d script, played
> around with themes bu no sucess

  The "--lang" parameter mostly specifies the language used in
 the console messages and error texts when the server has
 problems.

  It does not specify the language of the HTML pages you
 are viewing.

  I started work on i18n for the HTML templates but have been
 stalling on it for a while whilst I considered several
 comments from developers suggesting my approach was .. flawed.

Steve