[Gnump3d-users] apostrophes in filenames and download time

From: Stephen Hebert
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] apostrophes in filenames and download time
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 03:09:31 -0500

Hi there. I'm a new user to GnuMp3d. Very very nice. One of these days, I'm going to get around to make a theme.

Anyway.

Any song that has an apostrophe in the filename (file or directory) won't play. How can I fix this? When I select 'Download' it only downloads the first 10ish seconds of a song. Can I change this somehow?

Thanks.

-- Steve