Re: [Gnump3d-users] Advanced theming not working?

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Advanced theming not working?
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 22:07:32 -0400

Marty Huntzberry wrote:
I want to add a simple 2 line direction at the top of all my pages that directs users to right click on the download link if they cannot download mp3 files. I created a simple html file called download.html and followed the Advanced Theming directions here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnump3d/advancedtheming.html#Theme-advanced

Here's the file:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<P><center>
<FONT COLOR="#ff0000">
Having trouble downloading?  RIGHT click on the download link.<BR>
Select 'save as' and enter the mp3 file (i.e., file.mp3)
</FONT>
</center>
</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

I insert this into the default theme index.html file using:

<!-- include="download.html" -->

If I clear my cookies in Firefox, I see these lines inserted on my first
gnump3d page.  It doesn't show on other pages, and when I try to go back to the
page with the inserted text then that text is gone.  What am I doing wrong?

Marty