Re: [Gnump3d-users] Advanced theming not working?

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Advanced theming not working?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:24:08 -0400

download.html is in the same directory as index.html.  I cleared all my cookies
in Firefox and tried wget and then opened the index.html file in Firefox-the 2
lines of inserted text appeared.  They appear from my server using
Firefox...but only on the first page.  I actually would like the lines to
appear on pages where files are but every page is ok.  I've tried different web
browsers to see if it's a caching issue.  IE and Dillo worked like Firefox and
displayed the text only on the first page.  Opera would not display the text at
all.

Marty