[Gnump3d-users] Playback problem

From: jimbo
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Playback problem
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:42:31 -0700

I've got a problem that I think is kind of odd, but I'm sure is really
basic and probably something wrong with my collection.

I've got a 28GB archive attached to a kubuntu machine running Gnump3d
2.9.8.  Sometimes when I decide that I want to stream a particular
directory, I'm prompted to open with xmms or download, and select open,
and Firefox then opens the download dialog box and claims to have
downloaded the playlist.m3u file, but then xmms opens an open file
dialog, and can't find the file that the folder is downloaded to.  Other
times, the m3u file downloads and plays just fine.

This happens whether or not there is an existing m3u file in directory
I'm trying to play.

I'm sure I'm missing other details...

Thanks in advance.

kisses,